Monday, August 29, 2016

Another week in FOGO...

Hey Family!

This week was not what I hoped for. Let´s just say I was hoping that everything would go perfect.... and it didn´t.  I was left feeling a little discouraged to say the least. 

But I´m super grateful for the disappointments because I learned some priceless things in return! During my studies I ran across two quotes that really stuck with me and changed the way that I was thinking. The first was found in PMG that says "discouragement will weaken your faith." And the second in a conference talk given in 2014 by Elder Klebingat that says, "spiritual confidence increases when you volunarily and joyfully repent of sins, both small and great, in real time by applying the atonement of Jesus Christ." 

I was reminded of my Savior and His sacrafice for us. I am on His errand and He has prepared people for us to teach. Now I just need to trust in Him. And when I fall short, I need not get discouraged, because I know that I can cheerfully get back up and try again because of what my Savior has done for me. Our shortcomings and weaknesses can become strong if we will turn to our Savior (Ether 12:27).  

I´m excited for another week with Sister Léger. She is awesome!  She´s so full of energy and love for the work. Here´s a pic of us and some awesome people in our ward!  

I LOVE IT HERE.  Time is going by too fast. 

Much love, 

Sister Frongner 
Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment