Monday, August 22, 2016

New Comp!

New Companion- Sister Leger and Sister Frongner
Hey family and friends!

This week was great! It was one of the hotter and more humid weeks on the mission so far.  But I survived!  I haven´t melted yet.  

My companion Sister Larsen is finishing up her mission this week and will be returning to Utah! Today I received my new companion Sister Léger.  She is a mini missionary, she´s a member from Cabo Verde that will be my companion for the next 3 weeks! She´s super sweet!


Here is my favorite scripture of the week.

Moroni 10:32 Yea, come unto Christ, and be perfected in him, and deny yourselves of all ungodliness; and if ye shall deny yourselves of all ungodliness, and love God with all your might, mind and strength, then is his grace sufficient for you, that by his grace ye may be perfect in Christ; and if by the grace of God ye are perfect in Christ, ye can in nowise deny the power of God.

We are imperfect people, but Christ made it possible to become better.  We can overcome our weaknesses and make it through our trials as we rely completely on Him.  Each of us need Him.  It is only through Him that we can find true happiness, lasting peace, and one day return to the presence of our Heavenly Father.  

I love my mission and I´m so grateful for this opportunity I have to be an instrument in the hands of the Lord.

Anyway, I don´t have much to say this week.  Wish me luck my first week as senior comp!
Thank you for everything!  Have a great a week!

Taken this morning on the island of  Fogo
Sister Frongner

No comments:

Post a Comment