Monday, February 27, 2017

SO MANY MIRACLES...

Sister Frongner with little girl on the island of Sal....Happy!
WOW!  This week has been incredible.  I don´t think I´ve ever been so happy in my entire life. Every single day was chalked full of tender mercies of the Lord.  It has probably always been that way, but I was especially aware of them this week. 

There´s a family that we have been teaching for the past couple of months and this week I think things finally clicked for them!  We taught the Plan of Salvation and invited them to be baptized and all 7 of them accepted!  The mom looked at us and asked when church was and told us that she would bring all of the kids on Sunday. Later in the week we had a fun family night with them (picture included).  I´M SO EXCITED FOR THIS FAMILY. 

It made me realize truly how AMAZING the plan that our Father has for us is. God has a plan for each of us, but more than that this plan is for our family so that we can have our families forever.  Life doesn´t end here.  But it´s really in our hands if we will do all we can so that we can have this amazing gift of an eternal family. 

We are working with two other families that are preparing for marriage and baptism right now.  I included a picture with their two adorable children.  I LOVE the people here.  

Another special moment was when we were teaching our investigator Zezito.  After explaining the Plan of Salvation he just looked at us and thanked us for coming.  He said,"I knew that we were sent from God.. God sent you here because God knows who needs it...."  And then he said, "everyone needs, but I have especially been needing it."  

God is truly guiding us to the individuals and families that are prepared to receive the restored gospel. 

This is the church of our Savior Jesus Christ.  It is only through Him that we can become better people and have our families for eternity.  Trust in Him!  He lives!

Sister Frongner 

PS I get to stay here another transfer with Sister Sorensen!  I´m so excited!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment