Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Its APRIL!....

Hey family!  

Can you believe it´s already APRIL?!  Time is flying by!

This past week was amazing!  And it ended on a spiritual high with conference.   I loved conference!  We watched it projected onto a screen in the church, and everyone´s faces were purple because there was something wrong with the projector.  We also missed about half of it due to internet problems, but thankfully the talks we did see  were amazing. I will have to catch up on the ones I missed though. 

I hope you all had a good April Fool´s day.  My companion couldn´t do much because we are always together, but she did dump a bottle of mint flavoring into our milk.  Unfortunately the first time I used the milk on April Fools Day was for making an omlelete.  Hahaha.  Although I tried drinking our mint milk with some chocolate powder and WOW!  Mint chocolate milk :) yummmm.

It seemed like so much happened this week, yet I can´t remember anything. We had a fun family night with glow sticks and how the more we keep the commandments the more light we will have in our lives.  So with every commandment they broke their glow  stick.  It was so fun and everyone thought it was so cool! 

Mizi and Nicola have been teaching with us and giving us awesome referalls. They are so amazing!  They have such a light. 

One family we found this week, the father was injured in an accident at work.  We went over to teach them and while we were there their father walked in from the doctors and exused himself to go lay down.  While we were teaching we hear him yell from the other room that he wanted everyone to gather in the bedroom so that he could hear too.  So the whole family and us squished into the bedroom.  They are a sweet family and we are excited to keep teaching them!

 Remember that through Christ everything is possible. I remember one lesson we had this week one of  our investigators asked us if they could ever be forgiven of what they had done, and I was reminded of how grateful I am for the atonement of our Savior.  Through Him we can be forgiven, clean, and have peace restored to our lives.  He can heal our wounds and mend our broken hearts.  I love my Savior and I´m so grateful for the chance I have to share the restored gospel with my fellow brothers and sisters here in Sal. 

I love you all! 

I hope you all have an amazing week!  

Sister Frongner


I LOVE this family- Gil, Bridgda, Maria...Little farm family they get everything they eat from what they farm.

Mizi and Nicola 

No comments:

Post a Comment