Monday, April 10, 2017

We're Leaving on a Jet Plane...

Hey family!

Well transfers have happened once again... and lots of unexpected things are happening! I and my companion, Sister Sorensen, will be headed out and leaving our dearly beloved area here in Sal. Lots of tears shed, but good things ahead.

I am being transfered to serve in Praia as Sister Leader there!  And Sister Sorensen will be taking a quick trip home to the doctors. 

I never imagined that saying goodbye to these people would be so hard. But I´m SO GRATEFUL for every moment that I had with them.  

I know that God has a greater plan for the both of us and that our investigators and recent converts will be taken care of here. 

I love this place. I love these people. And I love the Lord. I can´t express fully how grateful I am for my Savior and this opportunity I have had to be a representative of Him and share this joy with the people here in Sal.    

Well folks, I´m off to the big city to spread this amazing gospel to my brothers and sisters in Praia! 

I love you all and wish the best for your week!

Sister Frongner
Those whom I love from the Island of Sal

Sister Frongner Sister Sorenson and little family Mizi and Nicola newest converts




No comments:

Post a Comment