Tuesday, April 18, 2017

The BIG city...

Hey family!

What a crazy week!  Everything is so much bigger and faster here. I´m serving in an area that is like the ghetto of Praia.  It´s like the gangster zone thuggy life. It´s great! It´s SO different. But I love it. 

I don´t even know where to start, so many things have happened!  Because I´m in Praia, all the new sisters and sisters that are leaving pass through this house.  So we sent off some sisters this week and received some new ones too!  I got to see Sister Calasan again!  It was cool to see everyone but a little exhausting too. Hahaha. 

I´m writing on Tuesday because yesterday we had a member of the 70 come and speak to us, Elder Zwick!  It was amazing!  He talked about how we can live a consecrated life and become more dedicated missionaries.  It was so inspiring!

Sunday morning on our way to church we received a call from one of our investigators who last minute decided she wanted to come to church.  So we passed by her house and her and her husband and daughter came!  It was a great Easter sunday, the chapel here is beautiful and the ward is amazing! 

Also there are so many bakeries and yummy things to eat here.  AND HOT WATER!  It´s a miracle.  Praia is great!  I love the mission!

Thank you for everything, have a great week!!

Sister Frongner



Sister Bybee and Sister Frongner




No comments:

Post a Comment