Monday, April 24, 2017

What a week!

Hey family!

This week was great!  We had MLC with Elder Zwick, we had some other sisters fly in and stay in our house to get their visa´s renewed,  we found a bunch of amazing new investigators, got an awesome birthday package (thanks fam!), and we are planning another WEDDING!!

Praia is great! It´s so much faster paced than any of my other areas, but I love it. It´s always really hot here especially now that the summer months are coming. 

We had a great family night with some of Sister Bybee´s recent converts and they invited a bunch of their friends (awesome member missionary work!) and during the family night there were giant bunnies and baby bunnies running around our feet.  I actually don´t know whose bunnies they were, but I guess someone in that house own LOTS of bunnies. 

This week, after all of the mission conferences I was hit with how I can live a more consecrated life--truly be dedicated to the Lord.  I have been touched with the enormous love that God has for each and everyone of his children.  I´ve come to understand that God´s work and glory is truly to bring to pass the immortality and eternal life of man (Moses 1:39). He wants to be in the details of our lives and help each and everyone of us through our hard times and our good times so that one day we can be prepared to return and live with Him.

I love this work and the opportunity I have to be such a big part of it here in Cabo Verde.  I love these people and I love the Lord. 

Thank you for everything!!  Have a fantastic week! 

Sister Frongner
Last Package...Birthday, Lanterns, CHOCOLATE!!!

new area on Praia Sister Frongner and Sister Bybee



Sister Frongner and Sister Bybee

No comments:

Post a Comment