Monday, May 8, 2017

Another Awesome Week! on Praia

Sister Frongner and Sister Peterson
Hey Family!

THIS WEEK WAS AMAZING!  I don't have much time to write about all of it but you could say that we saw lots of miracles and learned many things.

I got to see Sister Peterson again!  She came into Praia to renew her visa and WOW!  It was like Christmas all over again!  Haha she is so fun and you can't help but smile and laugh when she's around.  She's serving in Santa Antao right now. 

We found some amazing people that are so ready to hear about the gospel and change their lives.  

Also the wedding that we marked is not happening, the wife randomly went and unmarked it without telling her husband, so they need a little time to figure stuff out. 

In sunday school the teacher couldn't seem to figure out my name so he yells, "SISTER FRANSWA!..." and then a couple minutes later, "SISTER FRANSISCO!.."  He'll get it eventually. Hopefully.

Something that I learned this week is to really look for the positive in life.  Sometimes it's easy to look at everything going wrong and how there are SO many things that we can do better etc. But we gotta look for the GOOD because there is SO MUCH GOOD.  God is amazing!  He has blessed us with so many things.  He wants us to have joy. Look for the good and all the ways you see the hand of the Lord in your life and you will find a greater happiness in each day. 

I love you all!  I included some fun pictures of my area, catchupa (a traditional food), SISTER PETERSON, and our Cabo Verdean mom (mother's day was yesterday in CV).  

Anywho, 

Thank you all for everything!  I hope you all have an awesome week!

Sister Frongner






1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    The very next time I read a blog, I hope that it does not disappoint me as much as this particular one.Happy New Year Messages I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I truly thought you would probably have something useful to say. All I hear is a bunch of crying about something that you could possibly fix if you were not too busy searching for attention.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete