Monday, April 11, 2016

3 Months!

Minha familia e amigos!  Como voces estão?! 

This week was amazing!  Every week here is so amazing.  Seriously.  I am living in the most beautiful place with the most beautiful people.  SO grateful to be here. 

My companion and I started running this week along the ocean side and I just sat there thinking how truly blessed I am to have this opportunity. 

So I hit my 3 month mark this week!  That´s crazy! Time is going by so fast.  We made couscous to celebrate.  Couscous is kind of like cake/bread and you make it in a bindi.  I´ll include a picture of it on the stove.  The bindi is the clay pot, it has holes on the bottom and then the steam goes through the holes to cook the couscous. It´s so yummy and simple! 

We ran out of Book of Mormons this week so the Elders met up with us at the edge of our areas to give us a box.  We carried it all the way home on our heads!  I have so much respect for people that carry stuff on their heads.  It takes way more skill than I thought.  
Carrying box of Book of Mormons back to our place
Some days things just don´t go the way we planned. But as we look back on the day we can see the people that the Lord has put in our path.  It´s amazing!

I am so humbled every day as I hear people´s life stories.  I realize how good I have it. I´m so grateful I have the opportunity to meet these people and share the gospel of Jesus Christ with them. 

I know my Savior lives.  He literally knows each of us by name and is waiting for each of us to turn to him and put our trust in him so that he can heal us, support us, and lift us.  We live in a world where life is not made to be easy, fair, butterflies and sunshine everyday, etc.  We need our Savior. My heart is full.  I am humbled by the love and grace he offers each of us.  No matter how far we go or how hard we fall he is there.  The more I put my trust in Him the more I have felt Him carry me. 

I love you all to peices!  Fica fixe.

Sister Frongner
making Couscous to celebrate


good view of the roads we walk

My companion Sister Dorgan and myself- Sao Vicente

No comments:

Post a Comment