Monday, June 20, 2016

FOGO!!!.....

Hey everyone!

It's transfer day!!!   President called first thing this morning and told me to pack my bags because I've been transfered to Fogo! I couldn't believe it. I didn't get the chance to tell anyone goodbye, and I'm sad to leave Monte Sossego, but I'm excited to get to know a new island.  My heart is so sad and so excited at the same time. 

Anyway after a long day of island hopping I'm finally in Fogo!! My new companion is Sister Larsen and we're serving in the area of Sao Filipe. I arrived about 30 minutes ago.  This island is BEAUTIFUL! 

I don't have time to write more today.

Much Love,
Sister Frongner
A few last pictures from Sao Vicente, Mindelo

Mikaela and her companion

look at how those roads are made...


No comments:

Post a Comment