Monday, July 18, 2016

Fogo

Hey family!

This week was awesome! I don´t even remember what happened...it flew by so fast!! 

I gave my first training in district meeting on Tuesday!  It went a lot better than I thought it would... I was so stressed out, but then the spirit just has a way of calming the nerves!

I also got to try one of the weirdest fruits I´ve ever laid eyes on.  Infact the first time I saw it I thought it was a sea creature.  It´s called Djaka.  And it tastes like a slimy banana laffy taffy!  

I´m sorry I don´t really remember what happened this week... I promise I will write more next week.  

Ether 12:27  
Truly as we come unto Christ we will see our weaknesses, and it is through Him that we truly can overcome them and become strong!

I know Christ lives and I´m so grateful to have this opportunity serve a mission!

Lots of love, 

Sister Frongner

No comments:

Post a Comment