Monday, September 26, 2016

A Week of Miracles...

Hey family! 

This week was awesome! My companion seems like she´s already been trained on how to be a missionary.  I love her to peices!  I feel like we have worked together well and were placed in the right places at the right times. It was a week full of little miralces.  

One of my favorite things that happened this week was at a family night and we had invited one of the children (4 years) in the family to pray and she got nervous so she asked her older brother (6 years of age) to pray for her.  Her brother asked if he could help her. She agreed, so he said the words and she repeated.  It was so precious.

We found the sweetest little family yesterday!  We taught them about how the church of Jesus Christ was restored and after the first prayer we looked up and the mom was crying.  She said she felt so happy that we there.  She said she had read a little in the Book of Mormon in the past but now she is super excited.  We ran into them today and they had the biggest smiles on their faces.  I can´t wait to get to know them better!

The mission is great.  I love the people here. And I can see the hand of the Lord guiding us every day.  

Thank you for everything!  Have a great week! 

Sister Frongner
One of my Favorite Families on Fogo

No comments:

Post a Comment