Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Conference weekend!

Hey Family!

This week was great!  I started the week off a little sick, but I´m all back and healthy now :)  I think the highlight of my week was general conference! And this conference I understood the Portuguese!  Halelujiah! 

Fogo is as hot as ever, but I still love it just as much or more than before. The people here are amazing.

One thing that I have learned this week is that when we truly seek to do the will of the Father we will be instruments in His hands to bring about great things. I loved in conference as they talked about how when we pray we should feel a connection with heaven.  Truly as we pray and seek this direction we will receive this direction!  

I know that Christ is our Savior.  It is only through Him and his merits that we can have the strength to pass through our trials and truly become the people that God wants us to become. I am often overwhelmed with the responsiblity as I have as a missionary, but then I remember that it is truly only through Christ that I can receive this strength to do His will.

Seek do His will.  Trust in Him. His hand is outstretched.  I know that if we will seek to truly follow Him and apply the atonement, his sacrafice, into our lives that we will recieve strength to become even as He is.

Lots of love,

Sister Frongner



No comments:

Post a Comment