Monday, November 14, 2016

Another great week in Fogo...

Hey family! 

This week was awesome!  A lot better than last week.  We found a lot of new investigators, taught a lot of lessons, and we ended the week with the birthday of our investigator Sue.

One of the things that I think helped this week go so much better was because of our prayers.  My testimony of prayer has increased so much!  Truly God hears our prayers.  And not only does He hear them, He´s anxious to hear from us, He wants us to turn to Him.  AND he answers.  I´m so grateful for the opportunity that I have to pray to God, everyday.  Literally, the most powerful man in the universe wants to talk to you and I.  Take advantage of the opportunity to pray.  Pray with faith.  He´s there!

Anyway, we got to celebrate Sue´s birthday by having a family night with her and her family and friends on Sunday night.  And Sister Calasan and I got a little creative and made a cake! Haha, it was fun.  I´m so excited for Sue and her daughter! They will be baptized soon.

I´m so touched by the faith of these people.  It´s amazing to lives change and hearts lifted. 

I hope you all had a great week and I hope the best for the week that comes.

Much love,

Sister Frongner
Beaches of Fogo



Sister Calasan and Sister Frongner



No comments:

Post a Comment