Friday, November 25, 2016

The Best and Worst week ever...

Hey family! 


WOW.  This week has just been the biggest roller coaster.  I don´t even know where to start.  Here´s just a list of some things that happened:

  • Elder Kearon came to Fogo for our Zone Conference (SO INSPIRING)
  • I GOT MY CHRISTMAS PACKAGE!  
  • I went to Praia for Mission Leader Council (Yes I left the island and returned in the same day.  It was fun!)
  • We may have a baptism this Saturday!!!.... I´ll update you next week.
  • We haven´t had light in our house for almost a week now.
  • And water for that matter has been a little here and there. (Sometimes we just need to remember to be grateful...)
  • I went to the VOLCANOE. It was SO COOL. (In the sense that it was awesome and also in temperature.  I wore a jacket.)

And mix that all in with lots of stress, disappointments, drama, tragedy, oh and don´t forget the miracles! ...and you have yourself a CRAZY week. 

I´m sorry I don´t have much time to write this week.  So just a heads up for those of you who don´t receive a response!  I will do better next week. 

Anyway, I don´t really know how to express everything that I´ve learned this week.  To put it simply... TRUST IN THE LORD.  I found myself seeking for a perfection that actually wasn´t possible nor was it the will of the Lord.  I finally took a step back and realized that things were going a little out of control. As I knelt down in prayer I handed over all of the difficulties and stresses and pains and He lifted me up.  Jesus Christ lives.  He wants to help us and guide us.  I love this scripture in Matthew 11:28-30

28 ¶Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden,and I will give you rest.

29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.  

30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

I´m sorry I don´t have much time to write this week.  So just a heads up for those of you who don´t receive a response!  I will do better next week. Thank you for everything!  I hope you all have a great week!   


Sister Frongner



Sister Calasan Sister Frongner, Sister Martineau and husband

Little easier on the belly vs on the boat...flight to Praia for Zone conference

Enjoyable trasportation via plane this time to main Island for Zone Conf - 
District on Fogo- earned a trip to volcano

Group picture of District on Fogo while hiking the volcano- Bro and Sister Martineau

District of Sisters on Fogo

District /Zone Conference on Praia with Elder Kearon (on mission tour)
Christmas Package- suprised me fastest delivery ever! 2-1/2 weeks WOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment