Monday, December 5, 2016

Rollercoaster....12/05/2016

Hey family!  

TRANSFERS!... I still have no idea what is happening.  I´m sorry you will just have to wait until next week to know. Maybe we´ll get a call today, but maybe not!  I cross my fingers that I´ll stay.  But whatever happens, it´s in the Lord´s hands. 

This week was just a giant roller coaster, sadly it didn´t have a lot of ups until the end.  Haha but that´s sometimes how life is.  My companion is awesome.  I was just sad, for no really good reasons, but she cheered me up. She´s so sweet.  I don´t know what I´d do without her. 

Our investigator Jaci (she´s 10 and the cutest little girl ever... I guess I shouldn´t say little, she´s like my same height...) came to church on her own and brought a friend and then when she got home she told her mom she wants to be a Sister missionary.  She´s adorable.

I don´t have much to say today... But I´ll update you all more next week. 

LOTS OF LOVE!

Sister Frongner
Sunset on Fogo

Spider season and the spiders form their webs in the air and they are giant!

20+ spiders in this picture

FHE with family on FOGO

No comments:

Post a Comment