Monday, March 13, 2017

Another MIRACULOUS week in Sal...

So... THIS WEEK WAS AMAZING!!!

Truly the Lord is in the details of this work.

 Mizi and Nicola will get married NEXT WEEK!  So you will have to watch for pictures here in two weeks.  They are amazing.  They have the littlest amount of material things I think I have ever seen, but they have such a great amount of faith.  I love them so much!  We taught them about tithing this week, and we thought it would be hard for them to accept due to there living situation and they asked us if they could start paying their tithing now!  Truly the faith of this couple shines.  

They introduced us to their neighbors a while back and their neighbors came to church this week and are also preparing to get married and baptized.  

We really just have golden people here.  

One night while we were walking to one of our appointments a taxi drove by and then stopped in the middle of the road and the driver started yelling, `SISTER!` So we walked up to the car and he told us how he used to live in Praia and talk to the missionaries there but now he´s here and he wants to come to church!  So we invited him to church and guess who came on Sunday? José, the taxi man.   We are excited to start working more with him.  

The Lord has placed amazing people in our path. 

This is the Lord´s work and I can´t even express how grateful I am to be a part of it here on these AMAZING islands of Cabo Verde.  I have learned so much about my Savior and the beautiful plan that God has for us.  

Trust in the Lord, do His will.  Christ lives.  He loves us.  I know it!  I feel the power of His atonement in my life every day. As we trust in Him we will find a greater joy and peace in our day to day living and we will be more prepared to one day return to His presence.

Have an amazing week!

Com amor,
Sister Frongner

No comments:

Post a Comment