Monday, June 5, 2017

Baptism!

Hey family!
This week was great!  Isaias was baptized!  He bore such a powerful testimony at his baptism it blew everyone away.  The Lord is amazing.  I don´t feel like we really did anything, the Lord did it all, and I´m so happy that I had the chance to be a witness of all of it! 
I love the mission.  The opportunity to meet people from so many different backgrounds and life styles and have the chance to share one universal message of joy for all that God is our LOVING Heavenly Father, He has an amazing plan for each of us, and that he is guiding us in these days through a living prophet. As we follow his councils we will come to truly know our Savior Jesus Christ.  And it is through Him we can find a lasting peace in this life and in the life time come.  Christ lives!  This is His work. 
I love you all! I hope you all have the most amazing week of your lives!
Sister Frongner
Isaias baptism- on the island of Praia

No comments:

Post a Comment